Carve Pumpkins Like A Boss.
It's not officially Halloween until you feel the squishy, slimy guts of a pumpkin between your fingers, right?
Time to carve some pumpkins, and we found some rad tips to make your orange orb masterpiece GOURDtacular!
Hehe... ON TO THE TIPS!
(Courtesy of Buzzfeed)
1) Cut out the top with a panel of the back of your pumpkin.
Makes for easier de-glooping and candle insertion.
2) Use Dry-Erase Markers instead of Sharpies to trace designs
SO much easier to fix that droopy eye when you aren't working with permanent markers...
3) Cookie Cutters + A Mallet = Genius.
4) Drill some holes with an electric drill for an oddly shaped orange disco-ball!
Looks so pretty, doesn't it!?
5) Glow in the dark paint and Masking tape
Gives it that 'chernobyl' effect...
6) Preserve your pumpkins with a layer of floor cleaner + Use vaseline on the cut surfaces to keep them from drying and shrivelling
Haven't tried these ones myself, but it's totally worth a try!
7) Make it a punch bowl or bevvy cooler!
Leave it to Martha Stewart to think of this one! Genius.
8) Turn it into a keg!
... My personal favourite!