Mental Health Week - Balance Points
Various - See Below.
Monday, May 07, 2012 to Sunday, May 13, 2012
We are thrilled to announce the following events that are happening around town: Simpy hit up the Balance Point Sponsors, Moksha Yoga, The Medicine Shoppe and Kelowna Cycle, find out your mood and Tweet or FB your color and win fun stuff.
Balance Points: Learn How to Keep Your Balance - May 7-13.
CMHA Kelowna branch will be hosting this campaign taking place at Kelowna Cycle, Moksha Yoga and The Medicine Shoppe throughout Kelowna during Mental Health Week. Check out the details of the campaign here, and find out how you can enter to win prizes for yourself or your workplace by participating via social media like Facebook and Twitter. For more information, contact Candace Giesbrecht at email@example.com.
Moksha Yoga Mental Health Week Events - May 7-12
- Monday, May 7 - come to any class at Moksha, pick up your Balance Point, Tweet your mood or "Like" CMHAKelowna on Facebook and be automatically entered to win some amazing prizes.
- Tuesday, May 8 - Meditation into Yin practice 2-3pm. Admission is by donation. All proceeds will go to CMHA Kelowna.
- Wednesday, May 9 - 1-3pm - Free music, food & hugs! Come and enjoy some Moksha hospitality and improve your mental health.
- Thursday, May 10 - 1-3pm - Stop in at Moksha to pick up your free Heart card and get a free class!
- Friday, May 11 - 7:30-8:30pm - Karma class. All proceeds go to CMHA Kelowna.
Responding with Respect - May 8
Mental Health Training for UBCO Staff & Faculty
First Annual Community Open House—May 8
The Central Okanagan Regional District is hosting its First Annual Community Open House event highlighting local wellness resources that promote optimal mental, physical, social, spiritual and economic health. It happens 2-6pm at the Evangel Church, 3261 Gordon Drive. For more information, contact Christene.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Willowbridge Reunion - May 8 evening.
By invitation only.
More events are still being firmed up. More info at